Dear DL Students,
Following a request by some of you for clarification regarding selected units in the BCOM and MBA Corporate Management Exam Timetables, Please see clarification on the indicated units as follows:
- CMS 206/BAM 2206: Career Management DL Exam (LEC: JOSHUA NYANGIDI) is to be done on Saturday 7th December 2019, 8.30am - 10.30am in AMPHITHEATRE as scheduled in the initially released Final Exam Timetable
- CAM 209-H: Compensation Management DL Exam (LEC: JULIUS WAMBUGU) is to be done on Sunday 8th December 2019, 11.00am - 1.00pm in AMPHITHEATRE
- CAM 308-H: Human Resource Planning DL Exam (LEC: JULIUS WAMBUGU) is to be done on Saturday 7th December 2019, 11.00am - 1.00pm in AMPHITHEATRE
- CAA 301-A: Financial Accounting Theory DL Exam (LEC: DR. PETER NJUGUNA) is to be done on Saturday 7th December 2019, 2.00pm - 4.00pm in TC 1-5
- CAM 306-H: Counselling in the Work Place (LEC: PURITY MUTONYI) is to be done on Sunday 15th December 2019, 2.00pm - 4.00pm in TC 1-5
MBA CORPORATE MANAGEMENT
- ENT 5011: Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management (LEC: DR. FANICE WASWA) is to be done on Sunday 15th December 2019, 9.00am - 12.00pm
The rest of the units remain as scheduled in the Final Exam Timetable as shared in the E-learning Portal.
Please get in touch with me (Joshua Omanyo) if you need further clarification.
Sincere apologies for any confusion and inconvenience that may have arisen from the shared timetables.