Dear all DL Students,
Please see attached circular from Office of the Vice Chancellor regarding progression with studies in the May - August 2020 trimester. In addition, take note of the following:
- Registration is on for the May - August 2020 trimester with the Deadline for Unit Registration & Fee Payment being 12th June 2020. Those who have already registered and paid fees will start receiving content for the trimester starting Monday 1st June 2020.
- For all Students who need to Repeat Units, or register for less than 3 units, please write to email@example.com clearly indicating the units by already stated dates.
- The Unit selection & Registration MUST follow the guidelines in the Online Unit Registration Guide available under the main menu of the elearning portal.
- Students who have completed attachment in the just ended January - April 2020 trimester should email their logbook and industry supervisors' report to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATT: Brenda
- Attachment requirement for the period of May - August 2020 period is optional. Those who still wish to go or have gotten a place can request for attachment letters by writing to email@example.com
- Students undertaking Project Units in various Programs should register the Project Units and write to firstname.lastname@example.org for supervisor allocation. For BCOM & BPL students, you must have done and completed Research Methodology before registering for project.
- All continuing Masters Students are adviced to select their units as per the attached timetable. In case of need for further clarification, please write to email@example.com
- Master students who have completed coursework and need to start Dissertation should write to firstname.lastname@example.org for dissertation registration and assigning of supervisor.
We wish you the best in May - August 2020 Trimester and urge you to obey all government regulations in the fight against COVID-19.