Dear DL Students,
- We wish to remind and urge ALL Distance Learning Students to check the REVISED FINAL TIMETABLES as posted under the main menu of the e-learning platform and confirm the placing of their units in the revised final timetables.
- As advised earlier, there have been late changes introduced early this week in most of the timetables due to last week's Presidential directive on suspension of physical learning activities that have by extension slightly affected all exam timetables, DL included.
- As a reminder, all BCOM / BPL / DBM students who have a conflict/clashes in the Distance Learning Timetables are directed to identify and sit one of the clashing units as per the Part Time Timetable, or the Full Time Timetable (both are included as sheets in the shared excel files for each program) in that order of priority. The PT/FT exams for those who have to sit them will be offered through the same unit pages (where you have been accessing your assignments & quizzes) in the e-learning portal.
- You are advise early preparations for reliable internet access and ample time for undertaking the exams as feedback MUST be uploaded within the timings specified in the timetables.
- In the course of the exam period, keep checking the News Bulletin of the e-learning portal for regular updates as they come.
- We wish you all the best in your examinations and urge us all to KEEP SAFE.